Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well here goes nothing!

I decided to start a blog!  I know, you can't wait to see what kinds of "pearls of wisdom" I have to offer...the truth is - not many.  I'm starting this blog mainly to help myself  out - keep my thoughts straight and what not.  My life, like most people's, is pretty busy so I wanted to try and document some of the more interesting and important events.
I'm the mother of 3 amazing kids.  Most of my posts will probably have to do with them because, well lets be honest, most of my life has to do with them!  Avery is the oldest, she just turned three.  Then there is Nolan, who just turned 2 and baby Ebin, who is 4 months old.  All three of them definitely keep my life interesting, but I wouldn't want it any other way :)
I also just started a business from home...and that is proving to be an adventure of it's own!  I love to craft and I recently started making hair clips and hair bows for Avery...I sold a few to people who saw them and the rest just kind of took off from there!  My husband likes to call my bow making an addiction.  He is always threatening to do an intervention.  I just call it passion...so what if ribbon has taken over a large portion of our home and I always seem to have burn marks on my fingers from the hot glue gun?

No comments:

Post a Comment