Thursday, July 21, 2011

First International Order!

I've really been working on trying to grow my hair bow business lately.  Some days I feel more successful than others...
Yesterday I shipped my very first international order!  Etsy has been a great way for me to be able to sell my bows and clips from home.  It's amazing that people from all over the world can look at my work!
I've recently joined a few teams on Etsy to help me stay motivated and get my name out there.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
Last night I stayed up until almost midnight making bows and I didn't even realize it.  I love doing this and I really hope that as my name gets out there and people find out about me, my business will continue to grow.
If you haven't checked out my Etsy shop or my facebook page please do!  Oh, and share them with your friends as well ;)
kristinskeepsakes.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/kristinskeepsakes

No comments:

Post a Comment