Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gearing Up for the big Craft Show!

This week has been nuts! Not only are we working on getting our house put on the market, but I have been frantically trying to get ready for a craft show this Saturday. This will be the first time I am selling my hair bows and clips at a craft show...and this is also my first outdoor craft show. I'm a little nervous about both aspects. The show is supposed to be all weekend long, but I will only be able to be there on Saturday. My husband and I decided I needed to be home Sunday to help with things around house that need to be done before the realtor shows it to anyone.
It seems like I have invested a lot into this craft show...mainly my time, but I also went a little crazy buying supplies and I needed to buy a canopy since it is going to be outside. I hope it is all worth it in the end. I'm super excited just to get my name out there and see how people react to my products.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment